• To acquaint a student with conventional as well as contemporary
areas in the discipline of Commerce.
• To enable a student well versed in national as well as international
• To enable the students for conducting business, accounting and
auditing practices, role of regulatory bodies in corporate and financial
sectors nature of various financial instruments.
• To provide in-depth understanding of all core areas specifically
Advanced Accounting, Corporate Reporting Practices, International
Business Management, Security Market Operations and Business
Environment, Research Methodology and Tax planning.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES – M.COM
*After the completion of the M.Com Course, a student is able
for pursuing research in their chosen areas.
• For teaching in Schools and Colleges after qualifying requisite tests.
• To enhance the computer literacy and its applicability in business
through latest version on tally and e-commerce principles.
*To create awareness in application oriented research through
research for business decisions.
• To work as investment consultants after a brief internship in suitable
organizations absorbed in Banking and Insurance sector as executives