The aim of IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution .It ensures timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
IQAC committee comprises of Principal, IQAC Convenor , member from the Board of Management, senior faculty members, senior administrative officers, nominee from employer, representative from local community and student representative.
• It defines short term, medium term and long term institutional development plan.
• Facilitates the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
• Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
• Initiates inter and intra institutional workshops and seminars.
• Promotes Faculty empowerment strategies.
• Coordinates quality-related activities, including dissemination of best practices and social outreach.
• Development of Quality Culture in the institution
• Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.